- The Revenue Commissioner's Office does not accept payments by phone.
- Courtesy tax notices are usually mailed before October 1 due date.
- It is the responsibility of the property owner to pay his/her property taxes regardless of whether you receive a tax bill notice or if the tax bill notice was in a previous owner's name.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover credit or debit cards. There is a convenience fee charge for all credit/debit card payments.
- Taxes are due every year the 1st of October and are delinquent after the 31st of December.
- View IMPORTANT PROPERTY TAX COLLECTION DATES
There are several convenient ways for you to make your payment as follows:
In Person - visit one of the Revenue Commissioner's locations and make payment in person by cash, check, credit/debit card or money order. There is a convenience fee charge for credit/debit card payments. Click here for locations.
- By Mail - mail a check or money order to: (make check or money order payable to: Cindy Pennington , Revenue Commissioner)
Talladega County Revenue Office
P.O. Box 1119
Talladega, AL 35161
- Online - click here